Bucks County Center for Integrative Medicine:
...a new model for medicine.
The mission of BCIM is to provide personalized, cost-effective care to each member of our community; focusing on preventative health measures and allowing each person, mind, body and soul, to attain their optimal health.
Direct primary care with an integrative approach
- A physician that spends time with you, one on one. Who will know all about you when you need them.
- Time to ask the questions you need to understand your health. Appointments are scheduled for 30-60 minutes based on your needs.
- Knowing your physician will be there when you need them, including having their phone number!
- Urgent care availability: stitches, coughs, colds, even IV fluids if you are dehydrated
- An emphasis on cost-effective care.
- Emphasis on health of all of you: mind, body and soul
- Focus on healthy lifestyle: food as your most powerful medicine and a natural approach to bring your body back to balance
- Primary care Physician knowledgeable in the area of integrative and functional medicine.
- Expert knowledge on functional movement and musculoskeletal issues
- Treatment with the alternative modalities and the best of conventional medicine.